Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did Anyone Notice?! Jenn on American Idol

So, I'm sure you all watched American Idol tonight, right?! I have seen this girl a few times on the show, and kept saying "Gosh...she looks so familiar!" but couldn't figure out who she was! Well, she was on tonight and I finally pinpointed it! Now, if I wasn't a mommy to toddlers, I wouldn't have noticed....but our little TV friend, Jenn from High 5 was on American Idol! High 5 is a really cute kids show on TLC. Unfortunately, Jenn got booted today. She was in one of those "Sing-offs" and the other girl had a better voice. She's gorgeous and seems to be able to carry a tune. Too bad, I would have totally voted for her. I know Tommy would have liked her....he has a thing for hot blondes!


PS. I LOVE DANNY GOSKEY!! My next DAVID COOK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment